MINNOWBOARD TURBOT DUAL ETHERNET INTEL E3826 1.46 GHZ DUAL CORE CPU
The MinnowBoard Turbot Dual Ethernet board is a state of the art compact and affordable open source hardware platform that puts the power of a 64-bit Intel Atom into your hands. The system is perfect for DIY makers and developers who wish to explore a variety of uses including network appliances, firewalls, IoT and other embedded applications and products. It is compatible with a variety of open source operating systems including pfSense, OpenBSD, etc. OS support is available on MinnowBoard.org for Windows, *BSD, Linux, Android, Wind River Linux and Yocto Project.
|Form Factor||MinnowBoard compatible 99x103mm|
|CPU||Intel® Atom™ E3826 (2 x 1.46 GHz, 1MB cache, 7W, AES-NI)|
|DRAM||2GB DDR3L 1067MT/s, Memory down (non expandable)|
|Ethernet||2x 1Gb Ethernet RJ-45, Intel i211|
|Video||Intel HD Graphics|
|1x HDMI output|
|Storage||1x M.2 slot, with micro-SIM|
|I/O Connectors||1x USB 2.0 host (Type-A)|
|1x USB 3.0 host (Type-A)|
|8x buffered GPIO|
|MinnowBoard Max compatible Lure interface|
|High-speed expansion connector|
|Low-speed expansion connector|
|Console||HDMI, Serial via FTDI cable|
|Boot Loader||TianoCore UEFI / CoreBoot / SeaBIOS|
|Battery||BR1225 or CR1225 RTC backup battery (not included)|
|Power||5VDC via coaxial power jack (threaded locking connector)|
|Temperature||Fanless ambient operating temperature: 0-40C|
|Certifications||FCC Part 15 Class A|
|CE Class A|
|Storage Temp||-20 to 85°C|
|Mfg Part No||MBT-2220|
Visit the MinnowBoard.org website for a wealth of software and hardware information related to the MinnowBoard.
Including information on adding your own operating system:
- Debian GNU/Linux
- Android Things (formerly Brillo)
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Android 4.4
- Yocto Project Compatible
- 64-bit Intel firmware (Learn more)
- Coreboot and U-boot support available via the community
- plus much more. See the MinnowBoard.org website for additional information.
- ACPI 5.0 support
ADDITIONAL HARDWARE SPECS AND MATERIALS
- THIS SKU IS THE BOARD ONLY. Add your own power supply, M.2 SSD, enclosure, etc.
- Open-source hardware under Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0
- The MinnowBoard Turbot is intended to comply with all requirements and guidelines set forth by the Open Source Hardware Association (http://www.oshwa.org/)
- Some lures require a larger power supply. Check with the lure manufacturer for power requirements.
- See Minnowboard.org website for design files and technical specifications (https://minnowboard.org/)
- View or ask questions at the GitHub bugs and help (https://github.com/MinnowBoard-org/bugs-and-help/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue%20is)
- Get Started with your MinnowBoard Turbot (https://minnowboard.org/tutorials/getting-started)
- Intel Drivers here [You really want to look here…lots of great information.]
- MinnowBoard Turbot FCC Report
Expansion Boards / Daughter cards are available separately with additional functionality including:
- DESERT LURE – Prototype board using the Low Speed Expansion port
- FISH FOOD LURE – Breadboard breakout and ribbon cable for the Low Speed Expansion port
- GPS LURE – Turn your MinnowBoard into a Stratum-1 NTP clock
- SILVERJAW LURE – mPCIe and SATA expansion board using the High Speed Expansion port
- SPI HOOK – SPI flash programmer and RS232 port
- MORAY LURE – XBee 802.15.4 wireless access
- Other Lures
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT INFORMATION
- One year manufacturers warranty. Note: This is a 5V system. If you plug in a 12V PS you will blow up your board. Self-harm is not covered under the warranty.
- Contact Netgate for warranty support.
- All Specifications subject to change without notice.