SABRENT USB 2.0 TO SERIAL (9-PIN) DB-9 RS-232 ADAPTER CABLE WITH FTDI CHIPSET
USB/SERIAL FOR CAMERA, MODEM, CELLULAR PHONE, PDA
6 FT – 1 X TYPE A MALE USB – 1 X DB-9 MALE SERIAL – BLACK
Works with our firewalls when you need access via a Serial port.
You may also need a Female to Female Null Modem Adapter like this one.
The Sabrent CB-FTDI USB to Serial converter is the perfect solution for transferring data from a PDA or digital camera. The USB to DB9 provides a connection between an available USB port and the more traditional RS-232 serial port found on many devices. This adapter is designed for connections to cellular phones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems, or ISDN terminal adapters through your USB port. Simply plug your device into the adapter and the adapter into your PC or Mac. COM ports and Baud rates can be modified to desired set up. Utilizes the FTDI chipset; plug and play, driverless installation.
Provides a 96 byte buffer for each upstream and downstream data transfer. No IRQs, no IRQ conflicts.
|Product Name:||USB 2.0 to Serial (9-Pin) DB-9 RS-232 Adapter Cable 6ft Cable (FTDI Chipset)|
|Product Type:||Data Transfer Cable|
|Cable Length:||6 feet|
|Connector on first end:||1 x Type A Male USB|
|Connector on second end:||1 x DB-9 Male Serial|
- Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Sever2003/VISTA/7/8/Server2008 (all versions 32-bit and 64-bit)
- WinCE 4.2-5.2
- Windows Mobile 6, Windows Mobile 5, PocketPC 2003
- Mac OS 8 & 9
- Mac OS X 10.1 and above for PowerPC based Mac
- Mac OS X 10.4-10.5 for PowerPC and Intel-based Mac
- Mac OS X 10.6 for Intel-based Mac (32-bit only)
- Linux RedHat 7.3/8.0/9.0 (Requires Drivers)
- Linux Kernel 2.4.10 and above already includes built-in drivers
Warranty and Support Information:
- Standard 30 day return policy
- One year manufacturers limited warranty
- All Specifications subject to change without notice.