The SG-3100 desktop system is a state of the art pfSense® Security Gateway appliance, featuring a dual core ARM design with crypto offload capability, a high level of I/O throughput and optimal performance per watt. This pfSense appliance can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security architecture at a excellent price per gigabit.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, pfSense systems meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artifical limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- No moving parts to wear out. This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as Snort or Suricata for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, Squid for optimized content delivery and SquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering.1
- Maximum Active Connections: 1.8 million
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect security, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Small Businesses
- Small to Medium Sized Business Networks
- Small to Medium Sized Branch Office
- Managed Service Provider / Managed Security Service Provider (MSP/MSSP) On Premises Appliance
- Teleworkers needing an “Always-Up” network or VPN connections
pfSense is a free, open source firewall and router platform based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose Appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
- Learn more about the features of pfsense
|CPU||ARM v7 Cortex-A9 @ 1.6 GHz with NEON SIMD and FPU|
|CPU Cores||Dual Core|
|Networking||Two 1 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, configured as dual WAN or one WAN one LAN
plus four-port 1 gbps Marvell 88E6141 switch, uplinked at 2.5 gbps to the third port on the SoC for LAN.
|Storage||8GB eMMC Flash on board|
|Expansion||2x M.2 ‘B’ key sockets (SSD, LTE)
1x M.2 ‘E’ key socket (2230 form factor) for WiFi / Bluetooth
1x miniPCIe (WiFi)
mikroBUS socket, for community hacking and OEM expansion opportunities
|USB Ports||1x 3.0 port|
|LED||3 user-controllable full color RGB LEDs|
|Enclosure||Desktop 1.56″ tall x 7″ deep x 8″ wide|
|Form Factor||Standard mini-ITX 170mm x 170mm|
|Power||External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 12V 3.33A, threaded barrel connector
AC Inlet: IEC320-C14 (3 PIN)
One US, UK, EU or ANZ power cord included
US Power Cord: NEMA 5-15P to IEC320-C13
UK Power Cord: BS 1363 to IEC320-C13
EU Power Cord: CEE7/16 to IEC320-C13
ANZ Power Cord: AS 3112 to IEC320-C13
|Environmental||32°F (0°C) to 149°F (65°C)|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS, UL, IEC-60950|
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals can be found here.
- Ships with the latest version of pfSense.
- Not PoE Compatible.
- Select the power cord option above for your geography. If no selection is made, a US style power cord will be shipped.
Your purchase includes a one year subscription to pfSense Gold!
The Gold subscription includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense:
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Auto-Configuration Backup Service
- Monthly live education hangouts featuring in depth pfSense topics hosted by our core developers
- Access to the archive of education hangouts
- Access to the pfSense Virtual Security Gateway Appliance for VMWare®
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT INFORMATION
- Netgate Global Support is available 24x7x365. Select your subscription plan and term at the top of this page.
- For service level descriptions click here.
- Netgate Global Support FAQ is here.
- A complete pricing table for all levels of support is here.
- Community based software support is available here.
- One year manufacturers hardware warranty.
- Standard 30 day return policy.
- All specifications subject to change without notice.